Scorpio Gold Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Feb 21, 2017 - Scorpio Gold unterzeichnet Absichtserklärung hinsichtlich eines individuellen Toll Mining-Abkommens mit Lode-Star Mining Inc.
- Tue Feb 21, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Signs Letter of Intent with Lode-Star Mining Inc. for a Custom Toll Milling Agreement
Vancouver, February 21, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Corporation (\'Scorpio Gold\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: SGN; Frankfurt: Z3S) is pleased to announce the signing of a letter of intent (the \'LOI\') with Lode-Star Mining Inc. (\'Lode-Star\') for a custom milling agreement (the \'Agreement\') to provide custom milling of mineralized material at the Company's Goldwedge processing facility, located 75 miles north of Goldfield in Manhattan, Nevada.
The Goldwedge mill is a 400 ton per day facility with an associated gravi
- Tue Feb 14, 2017 - Scorpio Gold meldet Beilegung eines Rechtsstreits, an dem ein Tochterunternehmen beteiligt ist
- Tue Feb 14, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Announces Settlement of Court Proceedings Relating to a Subsidiary
Vancouver, February 14, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Corporation (\'Scorpio Gold\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: SGN) announces it has reached a settlement with National EWP, Inc. (\'National\') to end the court proceedings involving its 70% indirectly owned subsidiary Mineral Ridge LLC (\'MRG\'), the operator of the Company's Mineral Ridge gold operation.
In its prior ruling, the Second Judicial District Court of Washoe County, Nevada issued a judgment awarding National US$2.3 million in its lawsuit against MRG. The Co
- Fri Feb 3, 2017 - Scorpio Gold meldet endgültige Ergebnisse aus den Bohrungen 2016 bei Custer, Drinkwater Highwall und Mary LC Phase 4, Projekt Mineral Ridge (Nevada)
- Fri Feb 3, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Reports Final Results from 2016 Drilling at the Custer, Drinkwater Highwall and Mary LC Phase 4, Mineral Ridge Project, Nevada
Vancouver, February 3, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Corporation (\'Scorpio Gold\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: SGN) reports final results from its 2016 exploration drilling program at the Custer, Drinkwater Highwall and Mary LC Phase 4 target areas at its 70% owned Mineral Ridge project, located in Nevada.
The Custer deposit lies along trend of and ~400 meters southeast of the Mary LC deposit. RC drilling in 2016 followed up on a highly successful first-pass drilling program in 2015, defining the Custer deposit over
- Wed Jan 11, 2017 - Scorpio Gold: Goldproduktion 2016 im Betrieb Mineral Ridge in Nevada übertraf Vorgaben
- Wed Jan 11, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Reports Annual Gold Production Exceeding Guidance at the Mineral Ridge Operation, Nevada
Vancouver, January 11, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Corporation (\'Scorpio Gold\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: SGN; Frankfurt: Z3S) announces its operating results for the full year and the fourth quarter (\'Q4\') of 2016 at its 70% owned Mineral Ridge project, located in Nevada.
Total gold production in 2016 was 36,879 ounces, exceeding the Company's high end guidance of 35,000 by 1,879 ounces, or 5%. The annual production for 2016 of 36,879 ounces represented a decrease of 7% over the prior year. Gold production in
- Thu Dec 15, 2016 - Scorpio Gold erweitert hochgradige Anomalie im Gebiet Keystone-Jumbo im Konzessionsgebiet Goldwedge (Nevada)
- Thu Dec 15, 2016 - Scorpio Gold Expands High-Grade Soil Anomaly in the Keystone-Jumbo Area at the Goldwedge Property, Nevada
Vancouver, December 15, 2016 - Scorpio Gold Corporation (\'Scorpio Gold\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: SGN) reports results from Phases 2 and 3 of its 2016 soil sampling program in the Keystone-Jumbo project area at its 100% owned Goldwedge property.
As previously reported, Scorpio Gold initiated a three-phased soil sampling program and ground magnetic/VLF electromagnetic survey over the Keystone-Jumbo project area in mid-2016. The geophysical survey was designed to assist in structural interpretation of th