Scorpio Gold Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Sep 14, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Announces Change of Auditors
Vancouver, September 14, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Corporation (\'Scorpio Gold\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: SGN) announces that it has changed its auditors from Deloitte, LLP (the \'Former Auditors\') to Davidson + Company, LLP (the \'Successor Auditors\') effective August 30, 2017.
At the request of the Company, the Former Auditors resigned as auditors of the Company effective August 30, 2017 and the board of directors of the Company appointed the Successor Auditor as the Company's auditor effective August 30, 201
- Tue Aug 29, 2017 - Scorpio Gold meldet Finanzergebnisse für das zweite Quartal 2017
- Tue Aug 29, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Reports Financial Results for Second Quarter of 2017
Vancouver, August 29, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Corporation (\'Scorpio Gold\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: SGN) announce its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2017 (\'Q2\'). This press release should be read in conjunction with the Company's condensed interim consolidated financial statements for Q2 and Management Discussion + Analysis for the same period, available on the Company's website at www.scorpiogold.com and under the Company's name on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. All monetary amounts are exp
- Mon Aug 14, 2017 - Scorpio Gold leitet NI 43-101-konforme bankfähige Machbarkeitsstudie in Bezug auf die Verarbeitung der Mineralressource im Haufenlaugungsbetrieb bei Mineral Ridge ein
- Mon Aug 14, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Initiates a NI 43-101 Compliant Bankable Feasibility Study Report for Processing the Heap Leach Mineral Resource at Mineral Ridge
Vancouver, August 14, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Corporation (\'Scorpio Gold\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: SGN) is pleased to announce its decision to proceed to prepare a NI 43-101 compliant Bankable Feasibility Study, (\'BFS\') based on an internal economic assessment and the Mine Technical Services resource confirmation report released on July 12, 2017, which confirmed the Mineral Ridge heap leach pad mineral resource as indicated in the following table:
- Tue Aug 8, 2017 - Scorpio Gold erzielt im Betrieb Mineral Ridge in Nevada im 2. Quartal 2017 eine Produktionsmenge von 4.660 Unzen Gold
- Tue Aug 8, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Produces 4,660 Ounces of Gold in Second Quarter 2017 at the Mineral Ridge Operation, Nevada
Vancouver, August 08, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Corporation (\'Scorpio Gold\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: SGN) announces its operating results for the second quarter (\'Q2\') of 2017 at its 70% owned Mineral Ridge project, located in Nevada.
Production at Mineral Ridge in Q2 of 2017 totalled 4,660 ounces of gold and 2,505 ounces of silver, representing decreases of 54% and 42% respectively over Q2 2016 production levels. The lower metal production in Q2 2017 is attributed to fewer tons being mined and processed f
- Thu Jul 27, 2017 - Scorpio Gold entdeckt bei Phase-I-Bohrungen 2017 hochgradiges Gold nahe den unterirdischen Abbaustätten im Projekt Goldwedge (Nevada)
- Thu Jul 27, 2017 - Scorpio Gold's 2017 Phase I Drilling Encounters High-Grade Gold Proximal to Underground Mine Workings at the Goldwedge Project, Nevada
Vancouver, July 27, 2017 - Scorpio Gold Corporation (\'Scorpio Gold\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: SGN) is pleased to report final results from its 2017 Phase I exploration drilling program at the Goldwedge project, located in Manhattan Nevada.
The drill program was designed to target the extension of the favorable lithologic unit in the Goldwedge Mine, specifically the Zanzibar limestone bound within the Reliance Fault Zone. This zone plunges northward into the Manhattan caldera margin. Seven RC holes tota
- Wed Jul 12, 2017 - Scorpio Gold veröffentlicht Schätzung von 121.700 Unzen Gold als gemessenen & angezeigten Ressourcen im Haufenlaugungs-Bergbaubetrieb Mineral Ridge